Lost Titles

You will likely need to complete and lodge an Application for a new Certificate of Title in place of one that is lost or destroyed (Section 31, Transfer of Land Act 1958 (Vic)). To meet the eligibility requirements to lodge this application, you will need to provide evidence that exhaustive searches have been performed in trying to find the title. For more information, click here.